Alberta D Bed & Breakfast – Via Sant’ Isaia, 58, 40123 Bologna
Email address of the data controller: email@example.com
The website of Alberta D Bed & Breakfast uses only technical cookies, for which, pursuant to art. 122 of the Italian personal data protection code and to the provisions of the Italian Data Protection Authority of 8 May 2014, user consent is not required.
Through Alberta D Bed & Breakfast’s site some third party cookies are installed, which are enabled by clicking “ok” on the banner.
Here is a detailed list of the single third party cookies used on the site, and of the links through which the user can receive more information and request to disable the cookies.
- Google Analytics
- Social Buttons
Google Analytics is used on the site.
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”) which uses “cookies” stored on your terminal through which it collects the user’s personal data. Google uses this information to allow statistical analyses in aggregate form in order to keep track and examine your use of the website, create reports on the activities of the website for the website operators, and provide other services concerning the activities of the website and the use of internet.
- The general data from Google Analytics are stored by Google as written in the statement at the following link https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
- The privacy statement of Google Inc., autonomous data controller of data concerning the Google Analytics service, may be found at the following website https://www.google.com/intl/en/analytics/privacyoverview.html
- At the following link https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=it Google provides the additional browser component to disable Google Analytics.
Social network buttons and widgets
Social buttons are those particular “buttons” in the site which show social network icons (for example, Facebook and Twitter) and allow users who are navigating to interact directly with the social platforms through a “click”.
The site does not use social buttons which redirect to the Controller’s social network accounts. Therefore, through the use of those buttons no third party cookies are installed in the site.
In any case the following list provides the links where the user can read the privacy statements concerning data processing by Social Networks:
We would like to point out in any case that the cookies of third parties installed on board the Alberta D Bed & Breakfast site are anonymized to guarantee the privacy of our users.
The processing is performed through automatic tools by the Controller. No data circulation or communication takes place.
Except for technical cookies which are strictly necessary for normal navigation, the data provision is up to the user who decides to browse the site after having read the short statement in the specific banner and to use the services which entail the installation of cookies.
The user can hence avoid the installation of the cookies by keeping the banner (not closing it by clicking on the “ok” button), as well as through the specific features available on the user’s browser.
Handling and disabling cookies
Subject to the above which concerns cookies which are strictly necessary for navigation, the user can delete the other cookies through the feature made available for this purpose by the Controller through this statement or directly through the user’s browser.
For detailed information on cookies disabling options here is the list of links for the browser’s configuration.
- Further information on how to disable cookies on Firefox
- Further information on how to disable cookies on Chrome
- Further information on how to disable cookies on Internet Explorer
- Further information on how to disable cookies on Safari
- Further information on how to disable cookies on Opera
From mobile devices:
- Further information on how to disable cookies on Android
- Further information on how to disable cookies on IOS
- Further information on how to disable cookies on Windows Phone
Disabling third party cookies is also possible in the ways made available directly by the third party data Controller, as shown in the links under paragraph “third party cookies”.
For information on cookies stored on your device and to disable them singularly see the following link: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/le-tue-scelte